A nightmarish course of rocks and roots with a bit of elevation thrown in. The race uses the Skyline Trail for a lovely 8 mile loop. There is full aid station at the start/finish and one at the half way point with Tailwind, water, soup & snacks. This race starts at sunrise and ends at sundown (about 4:30). Please bring something delicious for the aid station. Oh, and it is in December in New England. It will be cold. You will probably not want to get out of bed to come to it, so only sign up if you really, really want to run. Please note there are no race day drop downs from the 40 mile to 32 mile distance, failure to complete the distance for which you are registered will be recorded as a 'DNF'.
How to enter the TARC Fells Trail Winter Ultra
- Run 51.499km
- Run 64.374km
TARC Fells Trail Winter Ultra weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
TARC Fells Trail Winter Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TARC Fells Trail Winter Ultra?
You may also like
- Worlds End Ultramarathon30th May 2020, Forksville
- Delmarva Dash: Running 200 Miles for Kids with Cancer17th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- P2B Greek Peak 2 Empire Brew Relay30th May 2020, Cortland
- Peak 2 Brew P 2 B ADK Relay Whiteface 2 Saranac7th Aug 2020, Wilmington
- Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultra Races26th Apr 2020, Washington
- Shore 2 Shore18th Apr 2020, East Islip