A great 10 mile loop with a variety of terrain, including some great trails along the Charles River and the surrounding wetlands and views from the top of Noon Hill. Covers several sections of the Bay Circuit Trail system.
How to enter the TARC Summer Classic
- Run 50km
- Run 40mi
TARC Summer Classic routes
TARC Summer Classic weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
TARC Summer Classic reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TARC Summer Classic?
You may also like
- Worlds End Ultramarathon30th May 2020, Forksville
- Rocky 50k Fat Ass Run7th Dec, Philadelphia
- Delmarva Dash: Running 200 Miles for Kids with Cancer17th Apr 2020, Wilmington
- P2B Greek Peak 2 Empire Brew Relay30th May 2020, Cortland
- Peak 2 Brew P 2 B ADK Relay Whiteface 2 Saranac7th Aug 2020, Wilmington
- Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultra Races26th Apr 2020, Washington