Distances in this event
- Run 5kmUp to $10 off
Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA route
Start at Rancho Simi Park and run along the Arroyo bike path that is lined with beautiful trees for shade and runs through the center of Simi Valley and along the Arroyo Creek. Still home to ducks and herons, (AKA- not cranes), who are soaking up the sun while playing in the gently flowing water. There will be water stations every 1.5 miles.
- Finisher’s t-shirt
- Race packs collected on the day
- Finisher’s medal
- 500 participants
From the organizer
This course is mostly flat along with some mild rollers, which are mid way through your run. There are some long stretches to allow you to really open up your speed along the home stretch of the course.
Suitable for beginners/ walkers right the way through to elite and advanced runners!
Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- JetBlue Long Beach Marathon & Half Marathon13th Oct, Long Beach
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach5(1)
- Sombrero Half Marathon, 5K & 10K26th Jan 2020, Simi Valley
- Carrera de los Muertos – Los Angeles26th Oct, Los Angeles
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k22nd Sep, Los Angeles