Our inaugural Skeleton Trail Run/Walk was so successful, that we're doing it again!! The Skeleton 5K will once again have all the things you come to expect from an "Action For Distraction" event, AND comes complete with a Halloween twist! Saturday, October 19th will be our Second Annual Action For Distraction Skeleton Trail Run at Central Park in Morris Plains. You liked it so much last year, our Skeleton 5K will once again have apple cider and donuts at the finish line, a pumpkin patch & decorating station, along with trick-or-treat aid stations along the course & blood bag juice pouches for the kids on the Trick-or-Treat Trail! Money raised will go towards Bone Health Awarneness and Research!
How to enter the The Action For Distraction Skeleton 5K Trail Run
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
The Action For Distraction Skeleton 5K Trail Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Action For Distraction Skeleton 5K Trail Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Action For Distraction Skeleton 5K Trail Run?
You may also like
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- NYCRUNS Building Brooklyn 5K9th Jun, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Governors Island 5K & 10K8th Aug, New York
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County