Welcome to the Angeles National Forest Trail Race where you can experience some of the finest trails and canyons of the San Gabriel Mountains. Our course is incredibly scenic, yet strenuous and challenging. We feature fully stocked aid stations as you become part of these semi-wilderness surroundings. The final climb to the summit of Mt Wilson up the Kenyon Devore Trail will test each runner with terrain and surroundings that are truly unique to these canyons. Make this Summer special and come run the Angeles National Forest Trail Race.
How to enter the The Angeles National Forest Trail Race
- Run 50km
- Run 25km
- Run 60km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Angeles National Forest Trail Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Angeles National Forest Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Angeles National Forest Trail Race?
You may also like
- La Cuesta Ranch Trail Run4th Jan 2020, San Luis Obispo
- Back on the Ranch Trail Run and Campout5th Oct, Santa Maria
- Chino Hills Spring Trail Series 50K & 30K9th Nov, Brea
- Southwest Series Day 6 - CA15th Nov, San Bernardino County
- Valley of Fire Backcountry16th Nov, Las Vegas
- No Name 5030 Trail Races23rd Nov, Agoura Hills