This event is the Annual charity run event. In 2018, the monies raised helped our recent amputee and former Ironman friend, Nate Wigdahl receive the blade he needed to start running again. This year, the money raised will be going to a new recipient who will be named this month!
This is a runner-friendly, walker-friendly, kid-friendly and amputee-friendly event. This is not a serious, hard-core, Boston-qualifying event. If you can't have fun at this run, then it's not meant for you. This event is meant to support our friend along with other amputees, in the hopes that they may find their passion for fitness again.
Know an amputee? Or are you one yourself? Are you looking for something to get you motivated? Then this day is for you.
How to enter the The Blade 5K and 1 Mile Walk
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
The Blade 5K and 1 Mile Walk routes
The Blade 5K and 1 Mile Walk weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Blade 5K and 1 Mile Walk reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Blade 5K and 1 Mile Walk?
You may also like
- North Shore Classic7th Jun, Highland Park
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Moonlight Meltdown18th Apr, Belgium
- Mary’s Meals 5K – Hiawatha9th May, Hiawatha
- Rockton Lions Old Settler’s Days 5k20th Jun, Rockton
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton