Bring it! The Half Marathon run is on a marked course on the boardwalk. Prepare for your next New York City Marathon! It’s a great way to build on your long run and enjoy the sea breeze!
How to enter the The Brooklyn Beach Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Brooklyn Beach Half Marathon route
The course consists of 3 loops. The first loop is 3.1 miles. From the start at Steeplechase Pier you go East then u-turn at the sign at the end of the boardwalk (approx. Mile 1.4) then continue toward Steeplechase Pier, past mile marker 2 and 3. The second loop will take you along the coast before doubling back on yourself for the final finish loop.
The Brooklyn Beach Half Marathon weather forecast
Rain in the evening and overnight.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Brooklyn Beach Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Brooklyn Beach Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Spartan Trail Virginia8th Nov, Arrington
- City of Manchester Marathon/Half Marathon7th Nov, Manchester
- Norfolk Harbor Half Marathon21st Nov, Norfolk
- Dietz & Watson Half Marathon21st Nov, Philadelphia
- Cleveland Fall Classic Half Marathon & 5K22nd Nov, Strongsville
- The Triple Lakes Trail Race31st Oct, Greensboro
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.