This unique bicycle tour for women of all ages and abilities winds through the Amador, Livermore, Diablo and San Ramon Valleys. The Classic route is a metric-century (65 miles/105k) and is mostly flat with a few moderate hills. The Short route is a 25 miles/40k flat route. The Challenge route (85 miles/137k) is for fit experienced riders only. The Challenge route has an additional 2,000 feet of elevation gain with significant ascents/descents.
**Only For Women/Girls**
How to enter the The Cinderella Classic & Challenge
- Bike 85mi
- Bike 65mi
- Bike 25mi
The Cinderella Classic & Challenge routes
It includes an additional 20 miles and almost 2,000 feet of climbing. At mile 47 you turn east and climb Patterson Pass, then enjoy a six-mile steep rapid descent into the valley. Making a loop, you return via Midway and Altamont Pass after which you rejoin the Classic route 8 miles before the rest stop. Riders will be monitored onto the route and given a Challenge route sheet.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Cinderella Classic & Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Cinderella Classic & Challenge?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race – SoCal16th Oct, Lebec
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.