Continuing the tradition of the Great Candy Run, The Colorado HAL Run is for families, teams, kids, elites, and well-behaved grandparents!
HAL is celebrating families and a lifetime of health that starts before birth. The Colorado HAL Run is the signature event of the Fetal Health Foundation.
How to enter the Colorado Hal Run
- Run 5km
Colorado Hal Run route
- Certified 5K Run/Walk Course
- Race within a race 1 Mile team challenge
- Team times from the 1st mile of the 5k will be compiled and averaged out. The team with the fastest team average will be awarded!
- FREE Kids Fun Run for ages 8 & under!
Start WavesThe 5K start will be released in rolling waves, and there will be instruction on event day to help you line up in the appropriate corral.
The 5K will start just outside the park on E Louisiana Ave. near the intersection of E. Louisiana Ave. & S. Gilpin Street.
5kStart Time: 10:00am
Colorado Hal Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Colorado Hal Run reviews (2)
4.5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Dam U Half Marathon 5K & 10K19th Sep, Aurora
- Drop 13 Half Marathon - 5K13th Jun, Cottonwood Heights
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Bellco Colfax 5K16th May, Denver
- Run, Walk & Roll27th Jun, North Logan
- Star Valley Health Community FUN RUN16th May, Afton