Paddle, bike, run. The Dry Tri substitutes swim caps for kayaks/stand-up paddleboards. Competitors will begin the race with a 1.25 mile kayak/stand-up paddleboard paddle around Sadler Island on the Catawba River, followed by a 15K mountain bike ride, and a 5K run through the USNWCs trail system. Take on the challenge as an individual in a kayak or grab your friends and compete in a relay team of two or three.
How to enter the The Dry Tri - Paddle Bike Run
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Dry Tri - Paddle Bike Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Dry Tri - Paddle Bike Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Dry Tri - Paddle Bike Run?
You may also like
- Callaway Sprint Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Pine Mountain
- General Smallwood Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Indian Head
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep 2020, Wrightsville Beach
- Huntersville Sprint Triathlon26th Apr 2020, Huntersville
- Azalea Sprint29th Mar 2020, Wilmington
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct 2020, Bumpass