The fifth annual “Fox Trot” 5k is a Run/Walk that will travel through the beautiful neighborhood of Fox Hollow in Cherry Hill on a USATF certified course. The race will start at 8:00 am. The starting line will be adjacent to 80 Partridge Lane, and will finish at the Fox Hollow Swim Club. Race shirts will be provided for all pre-registered participants and as supplies last on race day.
How to enter the The Fox Hollow “Fox Trot” 5k
- Run 5km
The Fox Hollow “Fox Trot” 5k weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The Fox Hollow “Fox Trot” 5k reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Fox Hollow “Fox Trot” 5k?
You may also like
- Delaware Marathon26th Apr, Wilmington
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- NYCRUNS Building Brooklyn 5K9th Jun, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Brooklyn Ice Cream Social 5K & 10K22nd Aug, Kings County