Not quite ready to book?
Save this event for later and come back to it when you're ready.
200 Miler and 200K
Wed 5th Feb 2020
El Paso, United States
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Wed 5th Feb 2020
- First Stage: 12.3 miles; 4070ft elevation gain.
- Each Loop: 38 miles; 9400ft elevation gain.
- Aid Stations: maximum every 7.5 miles apart
- Check Ins: at the Start/Finish of the loop, Upper Sunset, and Bowen Ranch
Organiser route images
- Special Buckle, with 8 characters engraved
- Puffer jacket
- Long sleeve tech t-shirt
- Aid stations
- Sleep stations
- Tom Mays Unit: from Interstate 10, turn towards the mountains from the Canutillo/Trans Mountain Road exit. 3.5 miles later, you will enter the west side of the park.
- McKelligon Canyon: From Highway 54, turn west towards the mountains from the Fred Wilson Road exit. You will enter the east side of the park.
- 12:00 - Packet Pickup opens at the Finish Line
- 16:00 - Compulsory Race meeting at the Finish Line and Runners Dinner
- 17:00 - Race meeting finishes
- 19:00 - Packet Pickup closes and Dinner finishes
- 04:00 - 200 Miler shuttle leaves Upper Sunset
- 05:00 - 200 Miler race starts at McKelligon Canyon
- 05:15 - 200K shuttle leaves Upper Sunset
- 06:00 - 200K race starts at McKelligon Canyon
- 18:00 - Cutoff time for finishing at the Upper Sunset Parking Lot
- 20:00 - Post race party at the Hoppy Monk, 4141 N Mesa St, El Paso, Texas, 79902
- 00:00 - Party finishes