Grab good ole dad, pops, poppa, padre, dadio, old man or whatever you like to call him and join us for this fun-filled event that celebrates dad on Father’s Day weekend! The Grateful Dad is a Half Marathon 10K and 5K for the entire family that runs along the beautiful Columbia River with sweet views of the cascade range. Stick around after for a Grateful family breakfast, a groovy beer garden and some sweet tunes to fill the air!
How to enter the The Grateful Dad
- Run 21.1km
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Grateful Dad weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Grateful Dad reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Grateful Dad?
You may also like
- Iron Horse Half Marathon – North Bend30th Aug, North Bend
- Orca Half Marathon20th Sep, Seattle
- Bizz Johnson Trail Races10th Oct, Susanville
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe