Attention all runners, we have extended the series end date to August 31. This will allow more runners to collect all 4 masked runner medals. You now have 6 more weeks to complete your 5k series of races/ runs.
Example : pick out some of your favorite course and run at least a 5k once a week for 4 weeks and we will send you your finisher medal and buff for those accomplishments. Upload your finish photo and we will send you your swag. Have fun stay healthy and start running!
Simply track your run using your GPS watch or run tracking app, snap a selfie, and upload to record your results.
Participants will receive a finishers’ medal and runners buff for each race date.
20% of all of the proceeds of the series will be donated to your local Community Memorial Hospital.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to local hospitals to help feed our first responders on the front lines.
For those who have taken part in all 4 challenges, at the end of the series, runner will receive:
· Custom finisher medal
· Custom runner buff
· Bragging rights on your success of this series
Note to runners: You can run your virtual race anytime on or before the designated race day and submit your results and picture.
Choose your event
How to complete a Virtual Event
Participating in a virtual event means you can complete the distance at any time within the event timeframe in a location of your choice.
Here's what you need to do:
Preparing your virtual event
- Secure your virtual spot in the event by booking your ticket
- Plan your ideal routeMake sure the route is at least the event length and as traffic free as possible
- Download a distance tracking app
- Ensure your phone and/or GPS watch is fully charged
During your event
- Record your activity on a tracker and take a screenshotThis can be either a phone or a GPS watch.
- Complete your activity in the designated event completion timeframe
- Make sure you go the event distanceBut don't worry if you go a bit further, we'll calculate your finish time.
- Take a Finisher's Photo to share with your fellow finishers
Submitting your result
- Head back to this event page to submit your resultsMake sure to submit your results within the event completion timeframe
- Upload a screenshot of your activity tracker or GPS watch to verify your resultsYou can still participate and submit results without this, but we won't be able to verify your results.
- Provide your finish time and overall distanceIf you go further than the race distance, we'll adjust your time down to the correct distance based on your pace.
- Share your Finisher's Photo on the Finish Line galleryGet featured on our Finish Line where you can celebrate your achievement and inspire others to get active.
Frequently asked questions
For more advice about virtual events, see our Virtual Event Handbook here.