Since 2011, The Masters University Winter 5K has been a favorite among local runners thanks to the welcoming atmosphere, scenic course, and community partnerships. Starting on TMUs athletic field and winding through Placerita Canyon and Quigley Canyon Open Space, The Master's University Winter 5K boasts a scenic and entirely flat course with varying terrain, perfect for participants of all ages and abilities. Come experience what local runners have called their favorite way to start off the new year!
How to enter the The Master’s University Winter 5K
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Master’s University Winter 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Master’s University Winter 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Master’s University Winter 5K?
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Surf City Marathon and Half Marathon2nd Feb 2020, Huntington Beach
- SDCCU OC Marathon3rd May 2020, Newport Beach
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA28th Nov, Simi Valley
- Herbalife24 Triathlon17th May 2020, Los Angeles