Since 2011, The Master’s University Winter 5K has been a favorite among local runners thanks to the welcoming atmosphere, scenic course, and community partnerships. Starting on TMU’s athletic field and winding through Placerita Canyon and Quigley Canyon Open Space, The Master's University Winter 5K boasts a scenic and entirely flat course with varying terrain, perfect for participants of all ages and abilities. Come experience what local runners have called their “favorite way to start off the new year!”
How to enter the The Master’s University Winter 5K
- Run 5km
The Master’s University Winter 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Master’s University Winter 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Master’s University Winter 5K?
You may also like
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA - Virtual26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Aztlan 5K Classic Run/Walk15th Nov, Monterey Park
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.