Since 2011, The Master’s University Winter 5K has been a favorite among local runners thanks to the welcoming atmosphere, scenic course, and community partnerships. Starting on TMU’s athletic field and winding through Placerita Canyon and Quigley Canyon Open Space, The Master's University Winter 5K boasts a scenic and entirely flat course with varying terrain, perfect for participants of all ages and abilities. Come experience what local runners have called their “favorite way to start off the new year!”
How to enter the The Master’s University Winter 5K
- Run 5km
The Master’s University Winter 5K weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Master’s University Winter 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Master’s University Winter 5K?
You may also like
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Thanksgiving Day 5k – Simi Valley, CA26th Nov, Simi Valley
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Herbalife24 Triathlon25th Oct, Los Angeles4(1)
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles