Let's get ready to RAAAAMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE on Sunday, 2/23/20 at China Camp State Park in San Rafael!
How to enter the The Rattlesnake Ramble
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 21.1km
The Rattlesnake Ramble weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 5mph
Meet the organizer
We are a party production company with a running problem. We want you to have a blast at our parties (ahem…races) and we’ll try to do this in a variety of unconventional ways. For example, our first race involves an urban legend. We also start our races a bit later than most (9:30AM vs. 8AM). There’s also beer at the end of our race. If you do the half marathon, you get a medal that acts as a bottle opener (for the aforementioned beer).
The Rattlesnake Ramble reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Oakland Turkey Trot26th Nov, Oakland