See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The Inaugural Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K is coming to Jacksonville, FL on January 11, 2020 for a fun day of running and celebrating! Whether you’re a seasoned runner or a beginner, you’ll have a blast running through downtown Jacksonville and celebrating your finish in Hemming Park with a huge party featuring delicious craft beer, free food, and live music!
This USATF Certified Half Marathon course will run through downtown Jacksonville. Included will be a long stretch on the Jacksonville Riverwalk, which runs alongside the St. Johns River. This course provides 8 aid station opportunities with 2 portable toilets per station.
The half marathon time limit is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
This USATF Certified 5K course will run through downtown Jacksonville. There will be one aid station along the course.
The 5k time limit is one hour.
The Times-Union Half weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Times-Union Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Times-Union Half?
You may also like
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon22nd Nov, Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Half Marathon11th Oct, Patrick Air Force Base
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon31st Jan 2021, Miami4.8(8)
- Great Smoky Mountains Half Marathon11th Sep, Townsend
- Marine Corps Half Marathon12th Sep, Camp Lejeune
- Ironclad Half Marathon17th Oct, Kinston
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.