The Inaugural Times-Union Half Marathon & 5K is coming to Jacksonville, FL on January 11, 2020 for a fun day of running and celebrating! Whether youre a seasoned runner or a beginner, youll have a blast running through downtown Jacksonville and celebrating your finish in Hemming Park with a huge party featuring delicious craft beer, free food, and live music!
How to enter the The Times-Union Half
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
The Times-Union Half routes
This USATF Certified Half Marathon course will run through downtown Jacksonville. Included will be a long stretch on the Jacksonville Riverwalk, which runs alongside the St. Johns River. This course provides 8 aid station opportunities with 2 portable toilets per station.
The half marathon time limit is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
This USATF Certified 5K course will run through downtown Jacksonville. There will be one aid station along the course.
The 5k time limit is one hour.
The Times-Union Half weather forecast
Possible light rain overnight.
Meet the organizer
The Times-Union Half reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Times-Union Half?
You may also like
- USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon29th Mar, Cocoa Beach
- Publix Florida Marathon2nd Feb, Melbourne
- St. Petersburg Distance Classic9th Feb, St. Petersburg
- Florida Shamrock Distance Classic15th Mar, St. Petersburg
- Myrtle Beach Marathon7th Mar, Myrtle Beach
- Orange Blossom Half Marathon7th Mar, Haines City