How to enter the Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8km, Run 6.2mi
- Aquathlon: Swim 0.75km, Run 12.4mi
- Aquathlon: Swim 1.5km, Run 24.8km
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 12mi, Run 2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival routes
Sprint & Olympic
Dive into the clear water of Lake George to start the race with a 750m swim, following on to a flat-ish 12 mile bike ride and a 5K run along the lake - finishing next to the beach. The Olympic course will be 2 laps of each.
Start off with a 2 mile run along the lake before taking on the flat-ish 12 mile bike ride and finishing off with another 2 mile run - finishing next to the beach.
11 & under: 100m swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile run
Ages 12 - 17: 200m swim, 6 mile bike, 1 mile run
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival?
You may also like
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass
- Baltimore Triathlon - Women3rd Oct, Middle River
- Bethany Beach First Responders Sports Weekend19th Sep, Bethany Beach
- Marsh Man Sprint Triathlon27th Sep, Downingtown
- Waterman's Half Triathlon3rd Oct, Rock Hall
- SavageMan Triathlon Festival19th Sep, Swanton
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.