How to enter the Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 3.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8km, Run 6.2mi
- Other: Swim 0.75km, Bike 12.4mi
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8km
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 12mi, Run 2mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 6mi, Run 1mi
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival routes
Sprint & Olympic
Dive into the clear water of Lake George to start the race with a 750m swim, following on to a flat-ish 12 mile bike ride and a 5K run along the lake - finishing next to the beach. The Olympic course will be 2 laps of each.
Start off with a 2 mile run along the lake before taking on the flat-ish 12 mile bike ride and finishing off with another 2 mile run - finishing next to the beach.
11 & under: 100m swim, 3 mile bike, 1 mile run
Ages 12 - 17: 200m swim, 6 mile bike, 1 mile run
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ticonderoga Triathlon Festival?