This event celebrates the eradication of Caulerpa taxifolia in the Agua Hedionda Lagoon and helps to raise friends, funds, and awareness about this amazing resource. Two unique courses have one of a kind views of the Agua Hedionda Lagoon and Pacific Ocean. This is a fun run/walk, but it is not a chip race. During the finish line celebration, runners join the Leprechaun Bash with live music, games and activities for the whole family, a beer garden and lunch from the run’s namesake Tip Top Meats. Lunch includes award winning corned bratwurst sandwiches, fruit, and much more. See you at the lagoon!
FUN AT THE FINISH
Party after the race! Both runs end at the Agua Hedionda Discovery Center located at 1580 Cannon Road so join in on the bash from 9:00AM to 12:00PM. This is a free family fun event with live music, a beer garden, games, activities and crafts.
How to enter the Tip Top Run
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Tip Top Run weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Tip Top Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tip Top Run ?
You may also like
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga