Same Epic Venue, Brand New Course
Less than an hour from Louisville, Tough Mudder Kentucky is redline - and start line - ready. Kentucky Speedway’s been putting Mudders through their paces for a few seasons and they’re gearing up for a whole new trip around the track. Don’t let the name fool you though - this course was built for a steady style of muddin’. Collect your crew and rev your engines, because the mud is thick and the obstacles are bigger than Black Mountain. Pit stops not required, but with all this tough, they’re certainly encouraged.
10 Miles, 20+ Obstacles
Throttle down, crew up, and prepare for some rough off-roading - plus your best weekend of 2018 - at Tough Mudder Kentucky and Kentucky Speedway.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Tough Mudder – Kentucky weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Tough Mudder – Kentucky reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tough Mudder – Kentucky?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - MIDWEST BEAST AND SPRINT WEEKEND3rd Oct, Attica
- Spartan Race – West Virginia29th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race – FT Campbell Nashville22nd Aug, Lexington
- Tough Mudder & Toughest Mudder – Chicago22nd Aug, Rockford
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super7th Nov, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race - Atlanta - Super and Sprint Weekend3rd Oct, Conyers
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.