What used to be a no-holds barred run up a mountain in the 1970's, turned grassroots community running event, is now back with a competitive edge that's fun for everyone!! This classic trail run is one of the hardest 10k races in Los Angeles and offers a cash prize purse, a "Downhill Flyer" time bonus, and a fastest "Local Legend" prize. Finisher medals, overall winners and age group awards are handcrafted by local artists, the shirts are soft, a sweet design, and fit specific to men, women, and children, and you get official bragging rights for next year's event.
How to enter the Tough Topanga 10K Trail Race
- Run 10km
- Run 1km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Tough Topanga 10K Trail Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Tough Topanga 10K Trail Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tough Topanga 10K Trail Race?
You may also like
- Turkey Trot Los Angeles28th Nov, Los Angeles
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Palos Verdes16th Nov, Rancho Palos Verdes
- Plymouth Rock 'n' Run28th Nov, Anaheim
- Cottontail Half Marathon22nd Mar 2020, Los Angeles
- Sombrero Half Marathon, 5K & 10K26th Jan 2020, Simi Valley
- Lake Balboa Half Marathon31st May 2020, Los Angeles