Welcome to the Toughest 10k trail run in the US. This course was designed to challenge all runners from beginners to the most experience athletes. With close to 4,200 feet of elevation change and grades as steep as 60% in the hills of Newbury Park, completing this course will give you a sense of accomplishment, satisfaction and bragging right of calling yourself a finisher of the Toughest 10k in the US. The course is very challenging but achievable. So bring your best trail shoes and get ready for a thigh-burning heart pumping experience.
How to enter the Toughest 10K In The USA
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Toughest 10K In The USA weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Toughest 10K In The USA reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Toughest 10K In The USA?
You may also like
- Surfers Point Marathon, Half, 10k & 5k - Virtual8th Nov, Ventura4.1(4)
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.