Toughest Mudder is pushing it to the max in 2019 with a full 12 hours of extreme teamwork, stamina, and mental grit testing action from 8pm Saturday to 8am Sunday. Bust through as many 5 mile laps as you can, crushing 20 of the most incredible obstacles ever seen, all in pursuit of our all new awards and prizes. Toughest Mudder is guaranteed to push you past anything youve ever experienced before, and this year you can share the glory, if you choose, in one of our all new 2 or 4 person Team Relay formats. Assemble your crew and see if they really are as tough as nails.
Wanna take it one step further? Hit the dedicated miles attached to Male, Female and Team Relay to qualify for Contender status at Worlds Toughest Mudder
How to enter the Toughest Mudder – Central – Twin Cities
- Run 5mi
Toughest Mudder – Central – Twin Cities route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Toughest Mudder – Central – Twin Cities weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Toughest Mudder – Central – Twin Cities reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Toughest Mudder – Central – Twin Cities?
You may also like
- Frontline OCR16th May 2020, Byron
- Abominable Snow Race14th Mar 2020, Merrimac
- Mukwonago YMCA Family Mud Run6th Jun 2020, Mukwonago
- Highlander Assault Dark Ages 5 K Night OCR30th May 2020, Holiday Hills
- Northwoods Bad-Dash Obstacle Race5th Sep 2020, Manitowish Waters
- Abominable Snow Race14th Mar 2020, Lake Geneva