Rock it Racing has a trail run for everyone. Join us for a beautiful 5 Miler, 15K run or 1 Mile Kids' Race at Irvine Regional Park. The 5 Miler is especially good for first-time trail runners. The 15K (9.3 miles) is a relatively fast trail course with only a few brief hills and a few technical sections. Both courses are beautiful and show you the backcountry of Irvine Regional Park. The Kids' 1 Mile Race is a timed out-and-back course on a relatively flat (and uneven) trail. Course is subject to change based on trail conditions.
How to enter the Trail Joy 5 Miler, 15K, and 1 Mile Kids’ Race
- Run 15km
- Run 5mi
Trail Joy 5 Miler, 15K, and 1 Mile Kids’ Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Trail Joy 5 Miler, 15K, and 1 Mile Kids’ Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Trail Joy 5 Miler, 15K, and 1 Mile Kids’ Race?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K Run16th May, Anaheim
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon San Diego31st May, San Diego
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga