The TRI for FUN Sprint Triathlon began in 1983, started by Fleet Feet Sports founder Sally Edwards. TBF Racing took over the event in 2001 and has enjoyed working with the SMUD Staff at Rancho Seco Park to bring you this classic Series of Triathlons each summer.
How to enter the TRI for FUN Triathlon #3
- Triathlon: Swim 0.5mi, Bike 16mi, Run 3mi
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1mi, Bike 4mi, Run 1mi
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 16mi, Run 3mi
- Duathlon: Run 1mi, Bike 4mi, Run 1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
TRI for FUN Triathlon #3 weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
TRI for FUN Triathlon #3 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TRI for FUN Triathlon #3?
You may also like
- California Triathlons21st Jun 2020, Pleasanton
- Morgan Hill Sprint Triathlon17th May 2020, Morgan Hill
- Folsom Lake International Triathlon9th May 2020, Granite Bay
- Monte Rio Triathlon14th Jun 2020, Monte Rio
- BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women20th Sep 2020, Nevada City
- Oakland Triathlon Festival23rd Aug 2020, Oakland