Join us for the Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism! The swim is in the sea and the course is fast and flat, so get ready for some PBs on the day!
How to enter the Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 10.6mi, Run 3.1mi
- Duathlon: Run 2mi, Bike 10.6mi, Run 3.1mi
- SwimRun: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 10.6mi
Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism routes
The swim is in the Ocean. The course is flat and fast.
Swim – The swim course will depend on the current on race day but will be in the Ocean
Bike – Bike heads south to Lake Como up north side of lake to Main Street in Lake Como via North Blvd. turnaround and head back to Ocean Ave, back north into Belmar and turnaround on Ocean ave in front of transition area, repeat loop one. Finish will be after bike makes 3 loops
Run – Run leaves T2, goes counter clockwise aroung Silver Lake then proceeds south on boardwalk , to Lake Como turnaround and then return to finish near 5th or 6th Ave in front of transition area on boardwalk.
Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Triathlon/Duathlon/Aquabike for Autism?
You may also like
- Lake Milton Triathlon13th Jul, Lake Milton
- Greenfield Light Life Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Greenfield LightLife Triathlon2nd Aug, Greenfield
- Westport Kiwanis Minuteman Triathlon6th Sep, Westport
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass