Located in the beautiful Millennium Park in Grand Rapids, MI, TriMillennium offers an Olympic and Sprint distance triathlon. Our Olympic race features a 1,500-meter swim, 24.8-mile bike, and 6.2-mile run. Our Sprint distance race features a 600-meter swim, 12.4-mile bike, and 3.1-mile run. Relay options are available for both races. 100% of proceeds from TriMillennium will go to support the inner-city youth of Grand Rapids, helping provide them with opportunities to succeed.
How to enter the TriMillennium
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Run 5km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.6km, Bike 12.4mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8mi, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 24.8mi, Run 10km
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8mi
TriMillennium weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TriMillennium?