How did it go?
Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.6km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 5km
- Triathlon: Run 5km, Bike 12.4mi, Run 5km
- Other: Swim 0.6km, Bike 12.4mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8mi, Run 10km
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 24.8mi, Run 10km
- Other: Swim 1.5km, Bike 24.8mi
You may also like
- Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon7th Sep, Grand Rapids
- Reeds Lake Triathlon/Duathlon7th Sep, East Grand Rapids
- Allendale Countryside Triathlon14th Sep, Allendale Charter Township
- Grand Rapids Triathlon14th Jun 2020, Ada
- North Shore Triathlon15th Sep, Wilmette
- Fox Island Sprint Triathlon #231st Aug, Fort Wayne
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Located in the beautiful Millennium Park in Grand Rapids, MI, TriMillennium offers an Olympic and Sprint distance triathlon. Our Olympic race features a 1,500-meter swim, 24.8-mile bike, and 6.2-mile run. Our Sprint distance race features a 600-meter swim, 12.4-mile bike, and 3.1-mile run. Relay options are available for both races. 100% of proceeds from TriMillennium will go to support the inner-city youth of Grand Rapids, helping provide them with opportunities to succeed.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TriMillennium?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.