Formerly the North Carolina State Triathlon Championships, this event is getting a fresh coat of paint, growing up, and becoming an Olympic Distance Triathlon! Taking place at Lake Townsend, the TriTown Triathlon is part of the Trivium Multisport Series. Come on out and swim 1500 meters in Lake Townsend, bike 24.9 miles on rolling hills north of town and run a 2 lap shaded 10K through beautiful Bryan Park. This is a cannot miss race!
How to enter the TriTown Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
TriTown Olympic Distance Triathlon weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
TriTown Olympic Distance Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was TriTown Olympic Distance Triathlon?
You may also like
- General Smallwood Triathlon20th Jun 2020, Indian Head
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct 2020, Bumpass
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon4th Oct 2020, Johns Island
- Rumpus in Bumpass Sprint25th Apr 2020, Bumpass
- Fort Ritchie Triathlon2nd Aug 2020, Highfield-Cascade
- Scenic Mountain Triathlon12th Jul 2020, Richwood