How to enter the Truckee Dirt Fondo
- Bike 26mi
- Bike 58mi
- Bike 67mi
Truckee Dirt Fondo routes
Grab your helmet, grab your bike and get up to Truckee, Tahoe. Tahoe National Forest makes for a remarkable biking location and the chance to get covered in mud (so make sure to bring some spare clothes). There will be aid stations stocked with refreshments and snacks every 15 miles or so.
Short Route (Non-timed): A distance of 26 miles and elevation gain of approximately 1,500 feet this is ideal for first time racers or those keen for a more relaxed event. Please note this is not a timed event and as such will not be included in the prize considerations.
Medium Route: Totalling a solid 58 miles with an elevation gain of 4,117 feet this event will get those legs pumping. A perfect place for intermediate bikers to get into a competitive setting and see what they are made of.
Long Route: A whopping 68 miles with over 5,500 feet of elevation gain, the stunning setting attracts some of the best riders in the region so bring your A-game if you are looking to grab a spot on the podium.
Frequently Asked Questions
Truckee Dirt Fondo reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Truckee Dirt Fondo?
You may also like
- Spartan Race – Sacramento - Super & Sprint Weekend13th Nov, Rancho Murieta3(4)
- Spartan Race - Oracle Park - Stadion4th Dec, San Francisco
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- Spartan Race – Monterey5th Jun, Salinas
- Spartan Race - San Luis Obispo - Ultra, Beast & Super10th Apr, Santa Margarita
- Spartan Race - Los Angeles - Sprint11th Dec, Castaic
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.