How to enter the Truckee Half Marathon
- Run 3km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.097km
Truckee Half Marathon routes
The races start and finish in Historic Downtown Truckee, and the courses will take in scenic sierra views and a taste of the mountain town. The terrain is a mix between 80% concrete and 20% dirt around Truckee's trails. There will be fully-stocked aid stations on the course.
After the start, head west around Donner Lake. After 11 miles, there is a challenging climb up Northwoods Blvd, before heading downhill towards the finish on the Trout Creek Trail.
Total Elevation Gain: 1618ft
This is an out and back course on the Trout Creek Trail.
This is an out and back course on the Trout Creek Trail. The turning point will depend on the child's age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Truckee Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Truckee Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Truckee Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun 2020, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun 2020, Tahoe City
- Santa Hustle Roseville22nd Dec, Roseville
- Bay to Breakers31st May 2020, San Francisco
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov 2020, Berkeley
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar 2020, Oakland