How to enter the Truckee Half Marathon
- Run 3km
- Run 5km
- Run 21.097km
Truckee Half Marathon routes
The races start and finish in Historic Downtown Truckee, and the courses will take in scenic sierra views and a taste of the mountain town. The terrain is a mix between 80% concrete and 20% dirt around Truckee's trails. There will be fully-stocked aid stations on the course.
After the start, head west around Donner Lake. After 11 miles, there is a challenging climb up Northwoods Blvd, before heading downhill towards the finish on the Trout Creek Trail.
Total Elevation Gain: 1618ft
This is an out and back course on the Trout Creek Trail.
This is an out and back course on the Trout Creek Trail. The turning point will depend on the child's age.
Frequently Asked Questions
Truckee Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Truckee Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Truckee Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- XTERRA Lake Tahoe 5K, 10K, Triathlon, Sprint, Duathlon & Aquabike15th Aug, Incline Village
- Bay to Breakers31st May, San Francisco5(2)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- PPIE Pleasanton Run for Education19th Apr, Pleasanton