See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Truckee Running Festival
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Truckee Running Festival routes
Waddle Ranch Half Marathon
The Waddle Ranch Half Marathon will be a stunning trail route passing along dirt roads and single track, starting and finishing at the Riverview Sports Park in Truckee. The route will head into the hills of the Waddle Ranch Preserve, challenging your legs and lungs, but offering breathtaking views of Martis Valley.
The Legacy 10K heads east out and back along the Legacy Trail, following the flowing Truckee River. The route will be a paved trail, and will be relatively fast and flat.
Girls On The Run 5K
The 5K in support of Girls On The Run Sierras is a paved trail run that heads west out and back on the Legacy Trial along the Truckee River. The route will be relatively flat, and overs stellar riverside views.
There will be a number of kids races held on the field at Riverview Park. Bring the whole family for a great morning of fun.
- The 5K course has 1 aid station with water and electrolyte beverages
- The 10K course has 2 aid stations with water and electrolyte beverages
- Half Marathon course has 6 aid stations with water, electrolyte beverage, snacks (bars, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Truckee Running Festival weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Truckee Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Truckee Running Festival?
You may also like
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp14th Aug 2021, Oakland4.7(1)
- ZombieRunner Quarry Lakes13th Dec, Fremont
- SDCCU OC Marathon1st May 2021, Newport Beach
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Multi Race A30th Dec, San Diego
- Reindeer Run Long Beach 5k, 10k, 15k, Half Marathon9th Jun 2023, Long Beach
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.