How to enter the Truckee Running Festival
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Truckee Running Festival routes
Waddle Ranch Half Marathon
The Waddle Ranch Half Marathon will be a stunning trail route passing along dirt roads and single track, starting and finishing at the Riverview Sports Park in Truckee. The route will head into the hills of the Waddle Ranch Preserve, challenging your legs and lungs, but offering breathtaking views of Martis Valley.
The Legacy 10K heads east out and back along the Legacy Trail, following the flowing Truckee River. The route will be a paved trail, and will be relatively fast and flat.
Girls On The Run 5K
The 5K in support of Girls On The Run Sierras is a paved trail run that heads west out and back on the Legacy Trial along the Truckee River. The route will be relatively flat, and overs stellar riverside views.
There will be a number of kids races held on the field at Riverview Park. Bring the whole family for a great morning of fun.
- The 5K course has 1 aid station with water and electrolyte beverages
- The 10K course has 2 aid stations with water and electrolyte beverages
- Half Marathon course has 6 aid stations with water, electrolyte beverage, snacks (bars, etc.)
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Truckee Running Festival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Truckee Running Festival reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Truckee Running Festival?
You may also like
- Lake Tahoe Marathon9th Oct, South Lake Tahoe
- Squaw Valley Half Marathon & Run to Squaw 8 Miler7th Jun, Olympic Valley
- Lake Tahoe Burton Creek Half Marathon Trail Run21st Jun, Tahoe City
- Truckee Half Marathon1st Aug, Truckee
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland