Distances in this event
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 5km
You may also like
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k22nd Sep, Los Angeles
- SOCAL Marathon - Half Marathon - 10K - 5K21st Mar 2020, Huntington Beach
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series - Orange County7th Sep, Irvine
- Kaiser Permanente Thrive Half Marathon & 5K2nd Nov, San Diego
- Blitz Shore12th Oct, Long Beach
- Run the River for The Ridge14th Sep, Riverside5(1)
- Closed roads
- Finisher’s medal
- Race packs collected on the day
- 3000 participants
Meet the organizer
This is the only race that allows runners inside the Historical Tustin Hangar where you can really feel like an ant (178 ft tall, thats 17 stories high!). The participants run from one end of the hangar to the other which is no small feet (1,088 feet long, thats 3 football Fields!). Even when the runners leave the inside of the hangar, they can still observe its massiveness from the outside while running the course.
Both 5K and the half marathon will start at The District at Tustin Legacy, a one million square foot open-air entertainment and shopping centre. Runners in both races will proceed through one of the two Tustin blimp hangars, among the largest wooden structures ever built and are rarely opened to the public. These impressive structures are seventeen stories high, over 1,000 feet long and 300 feet wide!
Other events from this organizer
Tustin Hangar Half Marathon & 5K reviews (2)
4.7 out of 5 stars
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.