This is the official race website for the UC Davis Triathlon Team. Happy training and we hope to see you there.
How to enter the UC Davis Aggieathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 12mi, Run 3.1mi
UC Davis Aggieathlon route
SwimThe swim will take place in a heated, olympic length pool. Competitors will be seeded by swim time, with a racer leaving every 5 seconds within each race category. Each triathlete will then perform the snake swim by winding up and down the eight lanes to finish the (400 meter) swim.
There will be pre-race warm-up swim time in the pool for anyone interested. The full pool will be open from 6:40am-7:10 am. We will clear the pool at 7:10 am, and anyone remaining in the pool thereafter will be disqualified.
The bike course will consist of two, pancake-flat loops through UC Davis' outer campus and will be monitored by numerous UC Davis Police Department employees.
The run course will consist of 3 laps of a single course around the Aggie Football Stadium. This course will allow for great spectating while also allowing racers to see their competition on the run course.
sprint triathlonStart Time: 7:30am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
UC Davis Aggieathlon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
UC Davis Aggieathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was UC Davis Aggieathlon?
You may also like
- California Triathlons21st Jun 2020, Pleasanton
- Morgan Hill Sprint Triathlon17th May 2020, Morgan Hill
- Folsom Lake International Triathlon9th May 2020, Granite Bay
- Monte Rio Triathlon14th Jun 2020, Monte Rio
- BSM Women’s Triathlon & 5k: Celebrating Life, Empowering Women20th Sep 2020, Nevada City
- Oakland Triathlon Festival23rd Aug 2020, Oakland