Consider these instead
The USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon has been postponed until 22/11/2020. Here are other races in your area:
- Cocoa Beach Half Marathon11th Oct, Patrick Air Force Base
- Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon31st Jan 2021, Miami4.8(8)
- Spartan Trail - Fayetteville28th Jun, Spring Lake
- Altamont Half Marathon4th Apr, Travelers Rest
- Rabun Georgia Half Marathon7th Jun, Dillard
- Charlotte RaceFest Half Marathon18th Apr, Charlotte
USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon routes
Low tide is at 9:28 am, so there will be great running conditions all morning.
Miles 1 through 5 of the out course are generally very flat, wide and hard-packed so all 10k runners will have very good running conditions.
The beach begins to slope a bit and is not as wide from mile 5 to the turnaround point at mile 6.55 so 1/2 marathoners take note that conditions will be a little more challenging from mile 5 to about mile 8. The sand is still hard-packed, but the beach is narrower than other parts of the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Smooth Running are ranked #35 in the UK out of 380 organizers
USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was USA Beach Running Championship 10K & Half Marathon?