USA Obstacle Course Racing (USAOCR) is excited to announce the 2019 US National Championships of Obstacle Course Racing on Sunday, October 27th in Columbus, Ohio. It will be held at the Black Diamond Obstacle Course on the grounds of the Columbus Jewish Community Center, a pre-existing obstacle course and fitness trail usually only open to members of the facility.
This race will be open to the public with athletes of all backgrounds and experiences invited to participate in the Elite Men’s and Women’s, Age Group National Championships, and the Open division. The event will feature the International Distance (3+ miles) and include more than 20 obstacles.
How to enter the USA OCR National Championships
- Run 3mi
USA OCR National Championships route
USA OCR National Championships weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
USA OCR National Championships reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was USA OCR National Championships?
You may also like
- Spartan Race - Indiana25th Jul, Lawrenceburg
- Spartan Race – West Virginia29th Aug, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race - MIDWEST BEAST AND SPRINT WEEKEND3rd Oct, Attica
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super7th Nov, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race – Asheville25th Jul, Black Mountain
- Spartan Race - Washington DC27th Jun, Mechanicsville