USA Obstacle Course Racing (USAOCR) is excited to announce the 2019 US National Championships of Obstacle Course Racing on Sunday, October 27th in Columbus, Ohio. It will be held at the Black Diamond Obstacle Course on the grounds of the Columbus Jewish Community Center, a pre-existing obstacle course and fitness trail usually only open to members of the facility.
This race will be open to the public with athletes of all backgrounds and experiences invited to participate in the Elite Mens and Womens, Age Group National Championships, and the Open division. The event will feature the International Distance (3+ miles) and include more than 20 obstacles.
How to enter the USA OCR National Championships
- Run 3mi
USA OCR National Championships route
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
USA OCR National Championships weather forecast
Possible drizzle throughout the day.
USA OCR National Championships reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was USA OCR National Championships?
You may also like
- Rugged Maniac - Ohio9th May 2020, Delaware5(1)
- Spartan Race - Indiana25th Jul 2020, Lawrenceburg
- Spartan Race – West Virginia29th Aug 2020, Glen Jean
- Spartan Race - MIDWEST BEAST AND SPRINT WEEKEND3rd Oct 2020, Attica
- Spartan Race – Virginia Sprint & Super7th Oct 2020, Arrington5(1)
- Spartan Race - Wrigley Field - Stadion16th Nov, Chicago