How to enter the Valley Crest Trails - Spring
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Valley Crest Trails - Spring routes
The Valley Crest Half Marathon and 10K are the perfect events to test out your trail running skills. Run entirely on city-maintained fire roads, runners are treated to spectacular, sweeping ocean and valley views and they traverse 1700 ft of elevation gain and loss.
The course will be well-marked with gypsum arrows on the ground.
Course Time Limits
- 10k runners have 3-hours to finish the race.
- Half marathon runners have 4-hours to finish the race.
- Runners must be through mile 7 station by 9:30 a.m.
- Runners must be through mile 10 station by 10:30 a.m.
- Race clock will stop running at 12:00 p.m.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Valley Crest Trails - Spring weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Valley Crest Trails - Spring reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Valley Crest Trails - Spring?
You may also like
- Shoreline Marathon19th Jul, Ventura4.7(1)
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Harvest Half Marathon 5k,10k20th Sep, Los Angeles
- Arroyo Creek Half Marathon28th Jun, Simi Valley
- Spartan Trail - SoCal Half Marathon & 10k25th Oct, Lebec
- Mary Jane Half Marathon, 5K & 10K - Simi Valley17th May, Simi Valley