Come experience the beauty of desert trail running at night! Vertigo Night Runs is the 5th race in the Insomniac Night Trail Run Series. You can complete one race in the series or do all five core races! All Vertigo Night Run courses are staged out of the White Tank Mountain Regional Park competitive track near Waddell, Arizona. Take to the trails all night to complete 6 kilometers, 10 kilometers, 20 kilometers, 31 kilometers, or 52 kilometers of trails.
How to enter the Vertigo Night Runs
- Run 6km
- Run 10km
- Run 20km
- Run 31km
- Run 52km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Vertigo Night Runs weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Vertigo Night Runs reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vertigo Night Runs?
You may also like
- Hanukkah Hot Chocolate Run15th Dec, Tucson
- Palm Springs Tram Road Challenge26th Oct, Palm Springs
- New Balance Palm Desert Half Marathon & 5k9th Feb 2020, Palm Desert
- Encinitas Turkey Trot28th Nov, Encinitas
- Lexus LaceUp Running Series – Riverside8th Dec, Riverside
- Holiday Half Marathon & 5K Ugly Sweater Run15th Dec, Pomona4.7(3)