The course is run along the scenic city streets around a lake and a beautiful oceanfront view. Marathon & Half course is a 4.37 out and back loop where you will pass the aid station at miles 3.1 and 4.37. The course is run 3 times for the half marathon, 4 times for the 2/3 marathon, and 6 times for the full marathon. The out-and-back section of the course is a perfect 5k and it is run twice for the 10k and thrice for the 15k.
How to enter the Veterans Day
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 17.3mi
- Run 26.2mi
Veterans Day weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Veterans Day reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Veterans Day?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Spartan Race - Angel Stadium of Anaheim18th Jul, Anaheim
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Bra Run 5k & 12k For Evelyn’s Bff30th Aug, Los Angeles
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga