How to enter the Vista Verde Skyline Run
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 50km
- Run 10km
- Run 13.1mi
Vista Verde Skyline Run routes
The Vista Verde Skyline Run is the ultimate trail race event to add to your fall running calendar.
The courses take you through a route filled with various stunning backdrops, from expansive vistas of the Pacific Coast, to wide open trails rolling through open grassy meadows, and past serene ponds and over bubbling creeks. This route is sure to distract your mind from the miles being paced underfoot.
All routes will start in the northern part of Skyline Ridge Open Space Preserve, and will feature a number of big climbs that will get your legs and lungs burning, but will be rewarded with epic views.
Each route will be marked with striking colored ribbons to keep you on track and will be outlined at the prerace briefing.
There will be a number of aid stations along the route:
- Marathon, Half and 50k runners will have a DIY water stop at the 4 mile mark.
- Half Marathon will see full aid 10 miles into the race.
- All distances will have a DIY water stop at Alpine Pond.
- Marathon and 50k runners will see full aid 11.5 miles into the race.
- Full aid again for marathon and 50k runners at 15 miles as they pass through the starting area to complete the rest of the course.
- At the 22 mile mark, marathon and 50k runners will find more aid.
- Full aid again for 50k at 27 miles.
Relax after you finish and refuel at the finish line party with Ramen and hot pancakes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vista Verde Skyline Run weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Vista Verde Skyline Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vista Verde Skyline Run?
You may also like
- Bay to Breakers31st May, San Francisco5(2)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- PPIE Pleasanton Run for Education19th Apr, Pleasanton
- Oakland Running Festival22nd Mar, Oakland
- Hiller Aviation Museum - Airport Runway Run9th May, San Carlos
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)