Fast, flat 5K and 1-Mile out and back street course routes with minimal elevation changes of approximately 10 feet in the heart of downtown Phoenix next to Chase Field, home to the Arizona Diamondbacks. These courses are perfect for attempting a PR (personal record or personal best) or having a fun leisurely run, walk or wheel. Running chairs, handcycles, sports wheelchairs and sports strollers are welcome on these courses. Pets are not allowed on course routes.
How to enter the Vow to Drive Sober 5K
- Run 5km
- Run 1mi
Vow to Drive Sober 5K weather forecast
Possible light rain in the evening and overnight.
Vow to Drive Sober 5K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Vow to Drive Sober 5K?
You may also like
- Havasu Half Marathon & 5K4th Apr, Lake Havasu City
- Run Laughlin Half Marathon, 5K & 12K5th Dec, Laughlin4.8(13)
- Las Vegas St Patrick's Day Run14th Mar, Boulder City
- San Diego Beach & Bay Half Marathon, 5K & 10K18th Apr, San Diego4.4(3)
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Cinco De Mayo Trail Run2nd May, Poway