How to enter the Walk & Run the Park for Parkinson’s
- Run 5km
Walk & Run the Park for Parkinson’s weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the evening and overnight.
60% chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 7mph
Walk & Run the Park for Parkinson’s reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Walk & Run the Park for Parkinson’s?
You may also like
- Mary’s Meals 5K – Hiawatha9th May, Hiawatha
- A Pot of Gold Shared Half Marathon and 5K28th Mar, University Park
- LifeCare Fitness Center / Banner Creek Individual / TeamTriathlon20th Nov 2023, Holton
- Groundhog Run Benefiting Ability KC26th Jan, Kansas City
- Mothers Day 5k –Run or walk around Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, MN on USATF certified 5k course with family & friends then return for optional Claddagh Irish Pub & Restaurant for Irish Breakfast, beer, cold and hot light beverages & More Irish Hospitality! Celebration of Active Generations10th May, Maple Grove
- Challenge Arthritis 5k2nd May, Andover