The Waterman’s Triathlons are nestled on the edge of the Eastern Shore of Maryland in picturesque Rock Hall, MD. Just 18 miles from Baltimore “as the fish swims” (put your bike rack on a boat!), Rock Hall is one of the friendliest, most laid back towns anywhere…and is full of history. George Washington took the Annapolis Ferry to Rock Hall nearly ten times before heading to Philly on horseback to work out America’s Independence! The swim takes place in Rock Hall Harbor on the Chesapeake Bay, protecting athletes from any serious wind or chop. The bike course is a triathlete’s dream with beautiful ribbons of pavement and wide shoulders throughout most of the rural course. The run course is pancake flat and takes athletes through the quaint nautically themed neighborhoods and side roads of Rock Hall, MD.
How to enter the Waterman's Half Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 21km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km
- Aquabike: Swim 1.5km, Bike 25mi
- Aquabike: Swim 0.75km, Bike 15mi
Waterman's Half Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Waterman's Half Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Waterman's Half Triathlon?
You may also like
- YMCA Wrightsville Beach Sprint19th Sep, Wrightsville Beach
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint10th Oct, Bumpass
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Triathlon4th Oct, Johns Island
- Baltimore Triathlon - Women3rd Oct, Middle River
- Atomic Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon3rd Oct, Lenoir City
- Nat Greenes Revenge Triathlons And Duathlon19th Sep, Greensboro
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button