An NJ holiday tradition. Held annually on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, the Turkey Trot is not only a great distance run for seasoned athletes, but the perfect first time event for weekend warriors or a healthy day out for families. Delicious refreshments and awesome music. This is a USATF-NJ 500 point Grand Prix event.
How to enter the Westfield 5 Mile Turkey Trot & PracticeHard Mile
- Run 5mi
- Run 1mi
Westfield 5 Mile Turkey Trot & PracticeHard Mile routes
Westfield 5 Mile Turkey Trot & PracticeHard Mile weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Westfield 5 Mile Turkey Trot & PracticeHard Mile reviews (4)
4.8 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hot Cocoa Classic 5K & Marshmallow Mountain Mile7th Nov, Brighton
- Milford Santa Parade 2 Miler6th Dec, Milford
- City of Manchester Marathon/Half Marathon7th Nov, Manchester
- Zombie Chase 5k24th Oct, Collingswood
- Harrington Park 5K Fall Spectacular — Run/Walk24th Oct, Harrington Park
- Kings Run21st Nov, Haddonfield
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.