Distances in this event
- Triathlon: Swim 0.25mi, Bike 12km, Run 3km
- Triathlon: Swim 1km, Bike 23km, Run 6.5km
From the organizerOrganizer's website
Multi-sport events are built to test and challenge both physical and mental endurance, and the Whitewater Triathlon will be no less a feat. This off-road race utilizes various features of the 1,300 acre facility and natural waters of the U.S. National Whitewater Center. Before the finish line can be crossed, racers must complete a 1K open water swim on the Catawba River, a 23K mountain bike leg, and a 6.5K trail run through the woodlands. Participants looking to compete for speed can partake a shorter course, consisting of a 400m open water swim on the Catawba River, a 12K mountain bike leg, and a 3K trail run to take them to the finish line.
Whitewater Triathlon weather forecast
Humid and partly cloudy throughout the day.
Whitewater Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Whitewater Triathlon?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
You may also like
- Sandling Beach Formula 1 Sprint6th Oct, Apex
- Pleasants Landing Olympic/Sprint12th Oct, Bumpass
- Atomic Sprint Triathlon & Duathlon12th Oct, Lenoir City
- Mindful Triathlon - Hilton Head Island6th Oct, Hilton Head Island
- Coliseum's Rock 'N RollMan Triathlon19th Oct, Macon
- Triathlon Championships5th Oct, Clarkesville