The goal of the NJ Trail Series is to make running FUN.
Each event will be more about the time on the trails and good time after the race, not so much about your time on the clock. These will not be PR courses. Life is not measured in time. Life is measured in family, friends, smiles, miles, and beer! Come out to a NJ Trail Series event if you enjoy fun, getting out for some exercise and meeting new friends.
How to enter the Wildcat Ridge Romp
- Run 10mi
- Run 20mi
- Run 50km
- Run 50mi
- Run 100km
Wildcat Ridge Romp routes
The race will start at the edge of the WMA and immediately head into the woods and straight up an old fire road. The course will be a mix of runnable unblazed ATV trails and well maintained single track that is blazed.
Wildcat Ridge Romp weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Wildcat Ridge Romp reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Wildcat Ridge Romp?
You may also like
- Brooklyn Marathon & Half Marathon17th Oct, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Summer Loving 5k and 10k17th May, New York
- NYCRUNS Prospect Park 5K & 10K18th Apr, Kings County
- NYCRUNS Queens Half Marathon25th Apr, Queens County
- Spartan Trail - Palmerton12th Jul, Kunkletown
- NYCRUNS Governors Island 5K & 10K8th Aug, New York