This course follows part of the Long Beach Marathon course along the scenic beach path with ocean breezes and beautiful views. Runners go 3.275 miles on the beach path, then reverse and go back 3.275 miles to the start twice for the half marathon, thrice for the ¾ marathon, and four times for the full marathon. For the 15K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and then out 1.55 miles and back. For the 10K, runners go out 3.1 miles and back, and for the 5K, runners go out 1.55 miles and back. Beach restrooms open at sunrise.
How to enter the Winter Madness
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 19.65km
- Run 26.2mi
Winter Madness weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Winter Madness reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Winter Madness?
You may also like
- SDCCU OC Marathon8th Nov, Newport Beach
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Catalina Island Half Marathon & 10K14th Nov, Avalon
- Historic Murrieta Hot Springs 5k19th Dec, Murrieta
- Santa Barbara Red Rock Endurance Run21st Nov, Santa Barbara
- Spartan Trail - San Luis Obispo Trail Half Marathon & 10K15th Nov, Santa Margarita
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.