The 40th Annual Run In The Parks will take place on Wednesday, July 4th at the Crown Valley Community Park at the Laguna Niguel YMCA. This proud community tradition features a 5K run/walk, 10K run, dog walk, and children’s races with proceeds benefiting the Y’s scholarship program. Get ready to EXERCISE YOUR INDEPENDENCE!
How to enter the YMCA Run In The Parks
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
YMCA Run In The Parks routes
Most the course is paved with some trail. Predominantly flat and well marked course.
YMCA Run In The Parks weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
YMCA Run In The Parks reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was YMCA Run In The Parks?
You may also like
- Aloha Run – Long Beach2nd Aug, Long Beach4.2(2)
- Encinitas Turkey Trot26th Nov, Encinitas5(2)
- Awesome 80's Run Long Beach - 5K & 10K14th Jun, Long Beach
- Aloha Run – San Diego8th Sep, San Diego5(1)
- Hope for the Homeless 5k/10k Run/Walk - Los Angeles18th Jul, Los Angeles
- Run at the Park 5K, 10K & Fun Run20th Sep, Rancho Cucamonga