Howard Centers Zoes Race is a 1K fun run, 5K walk/run, and 10K run, designed to raise funds for local families who are in need of creating accessible homes for their children. To date, Zoes Race has raised over $200,000 and has helped 21 local families to make their homes accessible.
How to enter the Zoe's Race
- Run 5km
- Run 1km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Zoe's Race weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Zoe's Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Zoe's Race?
You may also like
- The Great Pumpkin Run: New England21st Sep, Hampton Falls
- Santa Hustle Maine 5K8th Dec, South Portland4.3(1)
- The Great Pumpkin Run: New York12th Oct, Kerhonkson
- Pocono Plateau Hero Dash Festival21st Sep, Cresco
- The Great Pumpkin Run: Allentown9th Nov, Allentown
- MCF “Woof-a-Palooza” 5 Miler3rd Nov, Langhorne