How to enter the Zoom Dynamite
- Run 5km
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Zoom Dynamite routes
The route takes runners down through the peaceful Pt. Pinole Shoreline, one of the biggest shoreline parks in the Bay Area. The running paths dive deep into the forests and give runners some incredible viewing points of San Francisco's bay.
Terrain: The majority of the trail will take place on crushed rock pathways with about 20% being made up of single track routes.
Elevation Gain: All three race options are fairly flat, making this run a good one to set your next PB with. The 5K sees 90 feet elevation gain, whilst the 10K and half marathon sees approximately 190 and 380 feet respectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Zoom Dynamite weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Zoom Dynamite reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Zoom Dynamite?
You may also like
- The San Francisco Marathon25th Jul, San Francisco4.5(5)
- Berkeley Half Marathon15th Nov, Berkeley
- Oakland Running Festival30th Aug, Oakland
- Oaktown Half Marathon, 5K and Stomper's Stomp8th Aug, Oakland4.7(1)
- The Santa Rosa Full/Half Marathon & 5K/10K29th Aug, Santa Rosa5(1)
- Walnut Creek Running Festival12th Dec, Walnut Creek