Take the challenge in this historic community event along with world marathon champion Robert de Castella in Melbourne, Victoria. It doesnt matter if you run or walk, you will enjoy city views, rolling hills and soak up the encouraging atmosphere as you shake off winter, on the last Sunday in August each year.
How to enter the de Castella Run
- Run 15km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
de Castella Run weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
de Castella Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was de Castella Run?
You may also like
- 4 Peaks Bright Alpine Climb: Mt Feathertop3rd Nov, Harrietville
- Coronet Bay Fun Run / Walk3rd Nov, Melbourne
- Fun Run Pink – Melbourne19th Jan 2020, Melbourne
- Health Care Insurance 321GO kids’ race27th Oct, Burnie
- Mt Ainslie Run Up and Power Walk5th May 2020, Canberra
- Challenge the Pinch27th Oct, Coolangubra